7 Steps For Living With Soul
1. Connect with my spirit, my faith, my prayers (e.g. church, yoga class, meditation).
2. Rest and/or some form of therapy: sleep, body work, relaxation, a walk.
3. Meal Prep. Preparation is the key to success. Luck isn’t necessary when I’m prepared. Timing with preparation equates to daily victories.
4. Examine my money (stop hiding from money) and figure out a plan to be better with it.
5. List ways, and take action, to live more in the light and with less toxicity (e.g. get ride of food temptations; stay away from toxic/negative people and places).
6. I remind myself that being genuine is the key to life. I strive to live with kindness and to be true. I plan to keep walking on the path of righteousness; to keep doing "the work." I remind myself that this path can hurt because I may find myself alone (I find journaling/writing is helpful for this reflective practice).
7. Keep growing: mentally, physically, and spiritually. Everyday, I do things to help grow my mind as much as my body and vice versa (take time to learn a new language, read, write, listen to podcasts or lectures).
Remember: Daily sacrifices are a testament of faith, courage, love, and discipline. It takes heart to get anywhere worth being in life.